This list is a selection and is not comprehensive.
Cette liste est une sélection et n’est pas exhaustive.
- Interview for partner Vaisonet – 2018, with classic questions and answers about open source
- Recording live presentations – Part 1, Choosing your equipment – Part 2, Software setup – Part 3, Recording and troubleshooting – 2017 – Using OBS, Inkscape, Ubuntu and specific equipment, sponsored by the Eclipse Foundation
- Linux helped me grow as a musician – 2016 – My story of Ubuntu Studio’s birth
- 5 community managers give their biggest tip for 2015
- Profile and comments : https://opensource.com/users/ttoine
- Tutorial – Eclipse Marketplace & Favourites List – 2017 – In order to collect user feedback about integration of the marketplace into the Eclipse IDE
- Specifications of Eclipse.org user profile – 2016 -> 2017 – and clickable sketchy mock-ups done with WireframeSketcher
- Other articles are available on this blog.
- The infamous first lead – 2014 – Idea is from me, based on a true story
- How to build Bonita BPM from sources – Script hosted on Github – 2014 – Using Maven, Git and Bash
- Full Open Source setup of Bonita Open Solution – Part 1, Studio – Part 2, Server – 2013 – The reference installation guide for version 5.10.x
- The “Bonita Escape” game – 2013 – In the top 5 of the company campaigns of the year, albeit published in November 🙂
- My profile on community.bonitasoft.com has been disabled, so I can’t add a link to my answers on the Q&A.
- Ubuntu Studio Preparation – Reference guide leading to the creation of Ubuntu Studio distribution in 2010; co-author, maintainer from 2007 to 2015
- Ubuntu Studio creation, Ubuntu Developer Summit, November 2006 at Google Headquarters, California; invited to meet Canonical team in order to create a dedicated Ubuntu flavour for multimedia production
- Installation complémentaire d’Ubuntu avec Synaptic – 2005
- Installer Xampp pour Linux (Ubuntu) – 2005
- Forum moderator – 2005 -> 2007